The only Gluten Free Brownie recipe you need. It’s a bold statement but I take my brownies very seriously and only the best will do. If you are looking for a brownie recipe that is light, yet has the perfect amount of chewy fudginess. You have come to the right place.
Best Gluten Free Brownies
- 60 g Fine White Rice Flour
- 60 g Fine Brown Rice Flour
- 30 g Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 150 g Milk or 60% Chocolate
- 115 g Unsalted Butter
- 100 g Granulated Sugar
- 125 g Light Brown Sugar
- 3 Large US Eggs
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil *I prefer to use Canola oil when baking
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F degrees. Grease a 8" x 8" pan. Line with baking parchment, leaving a 1-2 inch overhang on two sides.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt; set aside.Using a double boiler over low-medium heat, gently melt chocolate and butter. Once the chocolate and butter are melted, add the sugar stiring gently to combine. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.Mix in the eggs and oil. quickly stir for 1-2 minutes until shiny. This is what creates the glossy meringue-like texture on top of brownies. Add the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined. Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared pan and smooth with a spatula to create an even layer.
- Bake for approx 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Allow to cool completely in the pan before cutting.
- Brownies are best served the next day once the flavours have had time to rest. Store in a airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.