PSA: Gluten Free Oreos exist! So obviously my first course of action was to stuff them inside my favourite Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe. This recipe is a classic flourless Peanut Butter Cookie recipe that can be whipped up within minutes and has only 4 ingredients. Oreo cookies are optional, but highly encouraged.
Oreo Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 Large US Eggs
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 cups Smooth Peanut Butter *I prefer to use Kraft when baking
- 20-24 Gluten Free Oreo Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/350°F degrees. Prep a large sheet pan with parchment paper or a silpat; Place 6-8 Gluten Free Oreo Cookies on the prepared sheet pan, about 2 inches apart. set pan aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and sugars until fully combined and frothy. Using a wooden spoon or hand mixer, add the peanut butter and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Using a two-tablespoon cookie scoop, place dough onto Gluten Free Oreo Cookies and using the palm of your hand, lightly push down and flatten. Pick up the cookie and form the peanut butter dough around the Oreo until fully encased.Using a fork, press tops of cookies in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for approx 8-10 minutes, or until the edges of cookies are just firm. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes on the sheet pan before transferring to a wore rack.